Western Michigan University
ED 430: Creativity in the Classroom
Directions: After teaching your lesson, reflect on your experience using these questions. Feel free to write on the back or attach another sheet of paper if you need more room.
1. How satisfied were you with the overall lesson? Why?
2. To what extent did students learn important concepts and skills about BOTH an art area and another curricular area?
3. To what extent did students meet the lesson objectives? What assessment and evaluation evidence do you have for this?
4. How effective was the lesson introduction in providing students with focus on lesson objectives?
5. How interested were the students in the lesson? What evidence do you have for interest?
6. What adaptations were made for special student needs?
7. What strategies were used that caused students to be physically and mentally active?
8. How did you show enthusiasm for the focus art form? How did students respond?
9. How did you cause students to be involved in creative and artistic ways? (questions, coaching, etc.)
10. What discipline prevention/intervention and management strategies were used and to what effect?
Due by: Wednesday, December 3rd
ED 430 Home Page