How to Prepare

Make sure to book a flight as early as possible because prices will go up once the program start date approaches. The program through Western Michigan University does not fly together so contact people who are also going on the trip and ask if they want to fly together and then book your tickets as soon as possible.
A passport and a student Visa are required in order to go on the trip to Burgos, Spain. If you do not already own a passport make sure to apply for one a couple of months early. The application to apply for the passport is on the website for U.S passports and international travel website on the U.S department of state. You will need evidence of your citizenship and identification.
The paperwork necessary to get your student visa as easily as possible is listed below. Before visiting a Visa office such as the one in Chicago, make sure to bring: