B. Alternative Strategy Methodologies
C. Alternative Frameworks employed in Strategy Formulation
B. Fit Chart
C. Financial Analysis
B. Product Life Cycle
C. Product Portfolio Balance
(2) Develop a competitive advantage through cost leadership, product differentiation, or focus.
(3) Develop attractive value chains.
(2) Suppliers and buyers have weak bargaining power.
(3) Few substitute products/services available.
(4) Stable rivalry among competitors.
V. Formulating Competitive Strategy through Matrix Analysis
B. Competitive-position matrix
C. Growth-share matrix.
D. Strength-market attractiveness matrix.
E. Global strategy.