Course Objective and Learning Outcomes:
To appreciate how the science of ecology is used to describe the distributions and abundances of organisms with an emphasis on the dynamics of biological interactions at different scales of time and space.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
You should be able to:
(1) Demonstrate knowledge of ecological processes and examples.
(2) Comprehend theories about how organisms interact.
(3) Apply ecological principles to biological problems.
(4) Use ecological models in the analysis of biological problems.
(5) Synthesize and evaluate biological problems from an ecological perspective.