Evaluate Jerry’s ES 3950 class this semester.
In your best judgment,
- How useful will what you learned here be in understanding schools and communities?
- How useful is LRS for you? How much do you expect to use it in your other writings?
- How well did problem-based-learning (PBL) work for you? How hard (and frustrating) was this method for you? Will you consider using it (at least once in a while) when you teach?
- What were the positives for you in this class?
- What were the negatives for you in this class?
I appreciate feedback at anytime during the semester!
You may send this to me on-line or if you prefer anonymity, print it out.
Send comments regarding this page to: firstname.lastname@example.org
May 13, 2010