FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is the purpose of this site?
The Rudge Family Page is a site devoted to the collection and dissemination of research on the genealogy and family history of the Rudge family, any time and any location.
2. Are there any rules or restrictions?
- 1. This site is intended for genealogists of all ages. No links to adult-only sites are allowed. Anyone whose site cannot meet this restriction is welcome to send their genealogical information for posting on this site.
- 2. To protect the privacy of living individuals, I only post information on persons who are deceased. The only exceptions are members of my own family who have agreed to let me post some minimal information about them.
3. Do you accept donations?
I do not accept or solicit monetary donations. Donations of information are always welcome.
4. How can I get the most out of this site?
5. What can I do to help improve this site? (Okay, it's not a frequent question.)
- Search for your ancestor using the comprehensive index. (Tip: Your initial search may be more efficient if you search for your ancestors's spouse or mother's maiden name.)
- Send whatever information you have to be posted on the bulletin board.
- Send a note to Dave with a link to your site if you have one.
- Send a note to Dave telling him what would make this site more helpful to you. Current suggestions include:
- Develop a list of other resources on the web that would help Rudge researchers.
- Send whatever information you have on your branch of the family for posting on the query board or perhaps as a new branch on the main page.
- Tell your relatives and anyone else researching the Rudge family about this site.
- If you find a resource on the web you think might help someone with their research, send it in.
- Send a note to Dave with any other suggestions you have for how this site might be improved.
Back to The Rudge Family Page
Last updated on 9 Oct 1999