Please contact DR. Junger for information About and how to register for JRN 4990.
Ceourse Syllabus (Click on each item)
- Guidelines, Eligibility, Application Process and Procedures
- Course Description
- Schedule and Important Deadlines
- Work Log Instructions
- Academic Integrity
- Final Portfolio Instructions
- Internship Listings
- Employer/Intern Supervisor Information
- WMU Internship Adviser Contact Information
- Please refer to the Department of Communication website at www.wmich.edu/communication for important information regarding registration, admission requirements, and academic policies. Also, please check our website periodically for any new announcements or news.
E-MAIL: The only email address that should be used for communication between WMU students and WMU faculty and staff is the email address associated with a BroncoNet ID. This email address typically takes the form "email@example.com." An example is firstname.lastname@example.org. Students cannot automatically forward email from this address to other addresses. Students can access this email account or get instructions for obtaining a BroncoNet ID at GoWMU.wmich.edu.
Please see me if you need to access special services or contact the Coordinator of Services for Learning Disabled Students.